Welcome to Duck TV! The University of Oregon's student-run television network.
- It Consists of 8 segments: news, sports, and 6 comedic/dramatic creative programs.
- 150+ students are involved with the program.
- Learning environment: we accept a mix of highly experienced students and those with no experience looking to learn.
- Students are unpaid but can receive J 406 credit.
- We take new students every term.
- We air 6 episodes a term.
- Shows air Wednesday's at 8 PM in Allen 221 and on channel 23 at 8:30 PM.
- Our faculty adviser is Rebecca Force, a broadcast professor in the Journalism school.